The purpose of the Educational Foundation of Waupun, Inc. is to support educational experiences for students and staff in our public and parochial schools within the Waupun Area School District. Grants to educators and scholarships to students pursuing post-secondary studies are initiatives of the Foundation. The Foundation provides supplemental financial support for grants that provide enhanced and/or innovative programming that support the use of recent technologies in teaching and learning not otherwise funded through school budgets. Schools may also initiate community-oriented grants. All funding for Foundation initiatives comes from local business, civic, private sector and individual donations.
The Educational Foundation of Waupun, Inc. seeks to promote excellence in education through the use of private resources, focusing support on the following objectives: 1) Encourage outstanding academic achievement and provide enhanced life-long learning opportunities for our public/private students and citizens of our school district; 2) Encourage and increase local business, civic, private sector and individual involvement within the schools of our community; 3) Encourage creative and innovative educational programs and allow training in the area of new techniques; and 4) Promote the use of the most recent technologies in teaching and learning.
The Foundation awards funds for projects designed to accomplish these goals:
- Encourage outstanding academic achievements and provide enhanced lifelong learning opportunities for public and private students and citizens of our school district.
- Encourage and increase local business, civic, private sectors, and individual involvement within the schools of our community.
- Encourage creative and innovative educational programs and allow training in the area of new techniques.
- Promote the use of the most recent technologies in teaching and learning.
- The Educational Foundation of Waupun, Inc. encourages innovative proposals for innovative projects with a focus on using media and/or technology to supplement the current curriculum that would otherwise be unavailable to them within school budgets.
- All educators employed within the public or private schools in the Waupun Area School District Area are eligible to submit a request. The focus should be on the development of projects to improve curricula or instructional practices.
- Grants are awarded in the fall and spring.
The Educational Foundation of Waupun, Inc. awards scholarships to students for post-secondary studies.
Teacher Grant Application -Due Date: 4/15/2021
Student Scholarship Application - Due Date: 4/15/2021
Making a Donation
The Educational Foundation of Waupun, Inc. is prepared to manage bequests, endowments, and funds. Contributions to the Educational Foundation are tax-deductible. The Foundation is organized with a 50lc3 Internal Revenue Code.
To make a donation, a check or money order payable to the Education Foundation of Waupun may be sent or delivered to:
Edward D. Jones - Austin Armga
1005 W. Main St.
Waupun, WI 53963
Additional information may be obtained by calling the District Administrator at the Education Service Center, 920-324-9341 or the Superintendent, Central Wisconsin Christian Schools at 920-324-4233
waupun Education Foundation, inc. Board
|Mark Buteyn (CWC Administrator)|
|Steven Hill (WASD Administrator) |
920-324-9341, ext. 2102
920-324-9341, ext. 2104
|Steve Chene - President|
|Lynn Hartgerink - Secretary|
|Jean Homan - Vice President|
|Matt Syens - Treasurer|