THANK YOU for your interest in the School for Agricultural & Environmental Studies (SAGES)!
We are Waupun Area School District's Charter School for students entering five-year-old kindergarten through grade 6. To apply for SAGES Charter School, follow the steps below.
SAGES is also a site for the Waupun Area School District's 4K program. Find out more about the District's 4K program.
SAGES ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- Fill out a Student Application Form for SAGES Charter School.
- Submit Student Applications to SAGES' school office at 200 S. Depot Street in Fox Lake, Wisconsin.
- Completed applications will be accepted from Monday, February 3, 2020 through Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- During the application processing...
- Previous school records of applicant will be reviewed to determine if SAGES' programming can meet your child’s needs.
- SAGES will determine its enrollment numbers and if there is space available for the upcoming year.
SAGES Annual Re-Enrollment Information/Procedure
To ensure your child’s spot for next year at SAGES and to help us know our enrollment capacity for accepting new students, we ask families of current students to:
- Complete the Letter of Intent Form by February 21, 2020 indicating if your child(ren) will be returning to SAGES or leaving to attend another school.
*Note: Failure to complete and return the Letter of Intent Form may result in needing to re-apply to SAGES.