Thank you for your interest in the School for Agricultural & Environmental Studies (SAGES)! We are Waupun Area School District's Charter School for students entering five-year-old kindergarten through grade 6. To apply for SAGES Charter School, follow the steps below.
SAGES is also a site for the Waupun Area School District's 4K program. Find out more about the District's 4K program.
SAGES ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- Fill out a Student Application Form for SAGES Charter School.
- Student Application Forms are available online or can be picked up at any Waupun Area School District building.
- To download a Student Application Form, click here.
- Submit Student Applications to SAGES' school office at 200 S. Depot Street in Fox Lake, Wisconsin.
- Completed applications will be accepted from Monday, February 5, 2018 through Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
- During the application processing...
- Previous school records of applicant will be reviewed to determine if SAGES' programming can meet your child’s needs.
- SAGES will determine its enrollment numbers and if there is space available for the upcoming year.
- Information regarding enrollment will only be made available after May 5, 2018.
- Parents and/or guardians will be notified as to whether or not the applicant has been accepted to SAGES.
- If accepted, written notice must be returned by the parent/guardian confirming intention to attend SAGES.
SAGES Annual Re-Enrollment Information/Procedure
To ensure your child’s spot for next year at SAGES and to help us know our enrollment capacity for accepting new students, we ask families of current students to:
- Complete the Letter of Intent Form by March 1, 2018 indicating if your child(ren) will be returning to SAGES or leaving to attend another school.
- Watch for information about Annual Re-enrollment in the SAGES e-newsletter or ask at the office for more information. First notice usually occurs in January/February.
*Note: Failure to complete and return the Letter of Intent Form may result in needing to re-apply to SAGES.