COUNTY IMMUNIZATION CLINICS
Fond du Lac County
|County Nurses' Office - City/County Government Center|
160 S. Macy Street - 3rd Floor
Fond du Lac, WI
2nd Monday of every month from 3 to 5 PM English & Spanish
|Ripon High School|
850 Tiger Ave.
Twice a year on the last Wednesday of March and the First Wednesday of October
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm - English & Spanish
Can give immunizations most weekdays during regular business hours.
- Walk-ins welcome. Please call in advance to check availability.
- $3.00 per dose of vaccine for all non-Fond du Lac County residents.
- A parent or legal guardian must provide consent for children under the age of 18
- Record of previous shots must accompany each child.
|Henry Dodge Office Building|
199 Cty Rd DF - Ground Floor
- 1st Thursday of each month from 3-6 PM
- 2nd Thursday of each month from 1 to 4 PM
Immunizations will be provided outside of clinic schedule from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm M-F.
Please call in advance to check availability.
$7.00 per vaccine or MA card.
No child is refused vaccines due to inability to pay.
Note: You must bring your child's current immunization record with you to the clinic.
NO vaccines will be given without it.
A parent or legal guardian must provide consent for children under the age of 18 at both county immunization agencies.
Important Information Regarding County Immunization Clinics
Effective October 1, 2012, the Fond du Lac County Health Department and Dodge County Health Department will no longer be able to provide immunizations for adults or children who have health insurance that covers vaccines. You will need to receive vaccines through your health care provider.
Exception to this policy is pertussis-containing vaccines due to the current pertussis outbreak in Wisconsin and influenza vaccine for children under 19 years of age.
The Health Department will continue to offer vaccines for individuals:
- Who have no insurance
- Children who are on Medical Assistance (Forward card/BadgerCare)
- Whose insurance does not cover selected vaccines
- Who are American Indian and Alaska Native whose only source of health care is provided by an Indian Health Service