The foundation provides a link between the public and parochial schools of the Waupun Area School District by providing grants to teachers and scholarships to students through donations ftom local businesses, civic, private sectors, and individuals.
The mission of the Education Foundation of Waupun is to promote excellence through the use of private resources.
The Foundation awards funds for projects designed to accomplish these goals:
- Encourage outstanding academic achievements and provide enhanced lifelong learning opportunities for public and private students and citizens of our school district.
- Encourage and increase local business, civic, private sectors, and individual involvement within the schools of our community.
- Encourage creative and innovative educational programs and allow training in the area of new techniques.
- Promote the use of the most recent technologies in teaching and learning.
- The Educational Foundation encourages innovative proposals for innovative projects with a focus on using media and/or technology to supplement current curriculum that would otherwise be unavailable to them within school budgets.
- All educators employed within the public or private schools in the Waupun Area School District Area are eligible to submit a request. The focus should be on the development of projects to improve curricula or instructional practices.
- Grants are awarded in the fall and spring.
Teacher Grant Application - Due by April 20, 2018
The Education Foundation of Waupun awards scholarships to students for post-secondary studies.
Student Scholarship Application - Due by April 20, 2018
Making a Donation
The Educational Foundation is prepared to manage bequests, endowments, and funds. Contributions to the Educational Foundation are tax deductible. The Foundation is organized with a 50lc3 Internal Revenue Code.
To make a donation, a check or money order payable to the Educational Foundation of Waupun may be sent or delivered to:
Edward D. Jones - Austin Armga
1005 W. Main St.
Waupun, WI 53963
Additional information may be obtained by calling the District Administrator at the Education Service Center, 920-324-9341 or the Superintendent, Central Wisconsin Christian Schools at 920-324-4233
|Educational Foundation PowerPoint Presentation|
Educational Foundation of Waupun Board
|Mark Buteyn (CWC Administrator)|
|Steven Hill (WASD Administrator) |
920-324-9341, ext. 2102
920-324-9341, ext. 2104
|Lynn Hartgerink - Secretary|
|Jean Homan - Vice President|
|Carla Peterseon - President|
|Matt Syens - Treasurer|
|Chris Van Buren|